Struggling to rank at the top of the SERPs?
You’re not alone!
There are millions of people who are trying to find a quicker & easier way to rank at the top of the first page of Google. If you want to create a strong brand image and stand ahead of the competition, SEO is a must.
Whether you want to start a blog or an eCommerce company, you need website traffic and to get organic traffic, it is important to rank on Google.
It’s amazing to see the difference a good SEO tool can make and how easily it can reduce your effort to give you effective results.
Unfortunately, very few people end up choosing the right SEO tools for their businesses.
Wondering how to choose the right SEO tool for your business?
That’s quite difficult & time consuming especially if you’re just starting out. Hence, we have shortlisted the 5 best SEO tools that are fast and easy to use.
Postifluence is a powerful SEO tool that helps you to drive excessive organic traffic to your website and rank at the top of the SERPs. Searching for the best guest posting sites may take a lot of time if done manually and so this tool helps in finding the top ranking blogs & websites for guest posting & drives organic traffic from there.
Postifluence is a great platform to build organic backlinks to your websites. It is a platform that will help you to reach out to the top bloggers, influencers, and website owners to create a guest post for you on complete autopilot.
- Helps in discovering the best Blogs and Sites on any niche.
- Builds listings at a very affordable price.
- Maximize your reachout with Gmail, GSuite, SMTP, etc
- SpinText makes every mail and SMS unique.
- Creates email templates for the campaigns and can use them in the future also
- Detailed analytics on dashboard about what’s happening
- Analyzes marketplace listings and collaborate with others for links
- Runs effective SMS campaigns to reach the users directly
- Creates and Monitors Email Outreach Campaigns
- It is 100% safe and considered as White Hat SEO because every link you get is organic
- Includes free training on how to do SEO for effective results
- Automated system helps in reaching bloggers through SMS and Email
- Updates record and provides you the latest ranking data
- Keeps the shortlist of blogs to reach them anytime
- Helps in promoting any type of business
- Easy to use
- Offers 24*6 live support
- 30 days moneyback guarantee
- The pricing plans are very much affordable for small businesses
- Updates itself according to the new trends
Haven’t found any disadvantage of Postifluence so far.
Postifluence offers 2 comprehensive pricing plans to suit the needs of its users:
- Elite yearly payment- $67/year
- Elite monthly payment- $17/month
Ahrefs is one of the most recommended SEO resources that analyzes your website properly and provides you with the perfect keywords and links to help you rank on the SERPs.
If you’re looking for an effective tool to improve the SEO performance of your website, Ahrefs is the way to go. This tool is mainly used for competitive analysis, keyword research, backlink audits, URL rankings, and many more.
- Analyzes your competitor’s backlinks
- Helps to to find the most shared content
- Finds relevant keywords
- Provides the ranking history of all the keywords used
- Shows outgoing links report in the site explorer
- Offers a detailed backlinks analysis report
- Advanced filtering tools for power users
- Huge web link index
- Excessive tutorials & documentations
- Knowledgeable user support
- API integration must be improved
- No mobile apps
Ahrefs offers 4 comprehensive pricing plans to suit the needs of its users:
- Lite- $990/year
- Standard- $1990/year
- Advanced- $3990/year
- Enterprise- $9990/year
- Lite- $99/month
- Standard- $199/month
- Advanced- $399/month
- Enterprise- $999/month
SEMrush offers numerous resources and one among them is the SEO toolkit. This toolkit allows you to identify which keyword it is ranking for and also helps to track your website’s visibility improvement over time, and many more.
SEMrush will help you not only with understanding the SEO strategies of your competitors but also provide you with the best help for PPC, backlinks, ad campaigns, SERP, keyword research, and so on.
- Builds organic backlinks
- Use the keyword magic tool to identify the keywords and build a successful SEO strategy.
- Helps to see your competitor’s SEO strategy
- Provides a structured list of SEO actions to boost organic traffic
- Analyzes ad budgets of your competitors
- Comprehensive toolkit
- Finds good advertising opportunities for CPC
- Informative robust dashboard
- Analyzes competitors’ metrics
- Uses complicated terminology
- Quite expensive. You need to pay a hefty amount to access its advanced features.
- Little complicated for newbies
SEMrush offers 3 comprehensive pricing plans to suit the needs of its users:
- Pro- $99.95/month (billed annually)
- Guru- $191.62/month (billed annually)
- Business- $374.95/month (billed annually)
- Pro- $119.95/month
- Guru- $229.95/month
- Business- $449.95/month
4. Long Tail Pro
Long tail pro is a keyword research tool that helps to explore profitable and targeted keywords. This tool also helps to calculate the competitiveness of each keyword for any niche of your choice.
Long tail pro is indeed a great tool for SEO marketers and experts who are working on their keyword research strategy. It’s hard to find long tail keywords manually and so tools like Long Tail Pro are helpful at times.
- Generates keywords based on your seed keyword
- Allows importing keywords
- Helps to search for some long tail high-CPC keywords
- Discovers profitable keywords that are easy to rank
- Builds a strong strategy from a deep analysis
- Monitors & offers better backlink building opportunities
- Scans & eliminates the technical SEO issues
- Finds competitive keywords
- Generates long-tail keywords easily
- Easy to use
- Rank tracker is quite accurate
- Keyword competitiveness score is excellent
- Offers email & chat support
- Manual keywords are limited
- Does not help in analyzing the backlinks
- Limited seed keywords
Long Tail Pro offers 3 comprehensive pricing plans to suit the needs of its users:
- Starter- $297/year
- Pro- $537/year
- Agency- $1177/year
- Starter- $37/month
- Pro- $67/month
- Agency- $147/month
5. Growth Bar
GrowthBar is an SEO tool that allows you to perform proper keyword research, keyword tracking, competitor analysis, and content generation easily with the help of its powerful AI. It also offers an extension for Google Chrome that offers SEO analysis directly from the Google search results.
It’s a great software for bloggers as it helps them to create content & rank them in just a few clicks.
- Provides the word count of any page directly from the SERPs
- Gives a visual of effective Facebook ads and how they look like from the perspective of a search engine
- Helps to see which paid & organic keywords are driving the most traffic
- Gives a list of keywords that might help to rank on Google
- Checks competitors’ rankings and gives a proper result
- Easy to use
- Provides with all the key data you need to execute a simple but effective SEO campaign
- No limits to keyword research or domain queries
- Offers a 5-day free plan
- Offers a very basic level of backlink monitoring
- No keyword difficulty scores are visible
- Offers a very high price for ‘Pro’ & ‘Agency’ based on the features.
Growth Bar offers 3 comprehensive pricing plans to suit the needs of its users:
- Standard- $29/month
- Pro- $79/month
- Agency- $199/month
Now, you’re aware of the top 5 SEO tools.
So, if you want to generate a huge amount of traffic to your website, you need to get the best tool for you!
There are many tools out there, but choosing the best one is difficult. Isn’t it? So let us help you out!!
If you want to get the best SEO tool, we would recommend you to choose Postifluence which is not only affordable but also feature-rich.
Postifluence is a smart software loaded with powerful features to create awareness and connect with others on a mass scale. This is the ultimate easy income solution that will help you to drive a huge traffic to your website.