7 Best Webinar Software To Increase Your Sales Tremendously In 2022
Are you looking for some awesome ways to engage with your leads while sitting at home?
Just like other successful marketers, you can also indulge yourself in webinar marketing to connect with your potential customers and bring them down the sales funnel.
With webinars, you can help your customers to engage in training sessions, demos, seminars, and so on directly from their couch. They can register and pay within the platform itself, if thatâ€™s what you choose.
However, hosting live webinars is quite challenging. But with automation at your feet, nothing seems difficult.
Webinars provide you with the chance to build a more personal relationship with your audience. With automated webinars, you can do this even while sleeping.
In this blog, weâ€™ll be discussing the 7 best webinar tools along with their key features, pros, cons, & pricing in detail.
Webinarloop is one of the most powerful webinar marketing platforms that provides you with everything you need to run high-performance webinars.
With Webinarloop, you can run your webinars on complete autopilot.
Hosting a webinar is quite challenging and so Webinarloop brings a great opportunity for business owners to schedule live webinars to engage more audiences.
With Webinarloop, you can run live, on-demand, scheduled and webinar replays with hands-free automation and breakthrough sales-getting features at a very low price.
Apart from these, Webinarloop comes with plenty of features.
* No hosting required
* Works on complete automation
* Dozens of ready-made customizable templates
* Offers multiple engagements and sales boosters
* Customizable call-to-actions
* Interactive features which include info pop-ups, surveys, graphics, polls, and so on.
* Supports Facebook and Google retargeting
* Custom branding on the sign-in page
* Provides SMS and email support
* Embeddable opt-in pages that work everywhere
* Integrations with all the top autoresponders
* Zapier integration available
* Detailed and clear analytics
* Free automatic upgrade for 1 year
- No hosting required
- Tons of ready-made templates
- Many engagement & sales boosters
- Very much cost-effective
- 24*6 Customer support
- Consists of call-to-actions with clickable buttons
- Many interactive features like live polls, surveys, etc.
- Nothing found yet.
Webinarloop offers 3 comprehensive pricing plans to suit the needs of its users:
- Elite Monthly Payment- $9.95
- Elite Yearly Payment- $37.00
WebinarJam is a webinar platform that mainly focuses on using webinars to sell but you can use it for other purposes as well.
If you have a large audience, then WebinarJam is the best software for you as it allows nearly 5000 audiences to engage in a webinar.
People are allowed to join from any device of their choice, be it desktop, mobile, tablet, and so on.
There are various other cool features that are mentioned below.
* Consists of a drawing board to create screen annotations or draw
* Multiple scheduling and registering options that are fully customizable
* Simple, easy-to-understand analytics
* HD videos
* One-click registration
* Email and SMS text reminders and follow-ups
* Polls, surveys, and other interactive tools
* Tons of integrations available
* Can also push to YouTube or Facebook Live
- It is super easy to set up
- Works in all browsers, devices, and OS
- Up to 6 presenters can appear on one screen
- Offers advanced chatting options with moderators
- Excellent customer service
- If you want to create on-demand or automated webinars, you must purchase EverWebinar
- The sound sometimes get delayed up to a few seconds
WebinarJam offers 3 comprehensive pricing plans to suit the needs of its users:
- Basic plan: $499/year up to 500 attendees
- Professional plan: $699/year up to 2000 attendees
- Enterprise plan: $999/year up to 5000 attendees
Demio is a hassle-free webinar marketing software for marketers which has quite an impressive list of customers.
This software provides an amazing webinar experience for both hosts and audiences. It comes with plenty of customizable options and flexible pricing plans.
With Demio, you will have the power to choose whether to go live or launch an automated campaign.
The streams are available in complete HD quality and you will have the option to share your screen and webcam without any interruption while the video is being played during the session.
* Multiple types of sessions (use pre-recorded videos, go live, or combine both)
* Neat statistics that provides proper insights into your webinar performance
* Interactive polls and surveys
* Lots of integrations available
* Automates webinar replays to build an email list
* Chats, handouts makes a great waiting room experience
* Event reminders and email automation
* Live and automated webinars can be conducted
* Automated emails go out as a reminder of the upcoming event.
- Offers a 14-day trial run
- Easy to integrate marketing tools
- No software to download as it is 100% browser-based
- Customizable logos can be added to match your brand
- Simple & very easy to setup
- Too expensive for small businesses when the attendees count rises above 50
- No registration page conversion analytics.
Demio offers 3 comprehensive pricing plans to suit the needs of its users:
- Starter plan: $34/month (billed annually) for 50 attendees
- Growth plan: $69/month (billed annually) for 150 attendees
- Premium plan: $163/month (billed annually) for 500 attendees
LiveWebinar is a cloud-based webinar software that helps to host webinars with more than 1000 participants.
There is no need to download and install the application to join or conduct an online meet. All you need to do is visit your internet browser directly and you can start your webinar.
Also, you can embed any type of webinar into your site.
LiveWebinar consists of a whiteboard feature that helps to turn stale deck slides into dynamic learning opportunities.
- Incorporates Prezi forms into your presentation so you can earn and keep your attendees closer
- Exceptional interactive features help to enhance feedback and participation.
- Helps to connect with attendees through emails, text messages, and calls
- Can easily assign roles for online meeting participants and webinars
- Tons of integrations are available
- Translates chats into a preferred language in real-time
- Enables playing YouTube video in webinar rooms
- Can record live webinars in full HD
- Interactive polls, surveys are available
- Offers a free trial for up to 5 attendees
- Consists of a whiteboard feature
- Quite a responsive customer support
- Issues while upgrading the software
- Complicated User Interface
LiveWebinar offers 3 comprehensive pricing plans to suit the needs of its users:
- Pro Plan: $11.99/month (billed annually) for up to 100 attendees
- Business Plan: $95.20/month (billed annually) for up to 500 attendees
- Custom Plan: This has custom pricing plans for over 1000 attendees.
ClickMeeting is a browser-based webinar software with a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for small businesses to operate smoothly.
With this software, you can easily prepare a presentation and invite people to your webinar with a few clicks.
It makes it easy for you to run smooth, live, and automated webinars regardless of the device youâ€™re using.
ClickMeeting is an all-in-one and well-integrated platform which provides options for automated webinars and customized invites.
* Allows customization of webinars.
* Recording the webinar
* Offers interactive tools like videos, whiteboard, and live chat.
* Offers surveys and polls for feedback
* Can be connected to YouTube and Facebook to increase engagement
* Multiple presenters are allowed to present
* Customizable call-to-actions
* Custom branding
* Has an amazing mobile app to create webinars on the go.
- Offers a free trial run for 30 days
- Provides HD video presentation for multiple presenters
- Has a mobile application
- Excellent customer service
- No break-out sessions
- Unable to schedule recurring meetings
ClickMeeting offers 3 comprehensive pricing plans to suit the needs of its users:
- Live plan: $119/month (billed annually) for 200 attendees
- Automated plan: $145/month (billed annually) for 200 attendees
- Enterprise plan: Perfect for companies seeking a scalable solution as it helps to organize huge virtual meetings for up to 10,000 people.
WebinarNinja is an all-in-one webinar marketing platform that consists of all the tools required to run a successful webinar.
This software helps to host live webinars and provides a highly interactive experience to its attendees. It also allows you to record and automate your webinars for people who have missed the live session.
WebinarNinja consists of top marketing tools which help to track attendance and conversion rates.
* Automated webinars that can be scheduled to run at a certain time
* Multiple polls and surveys
* Email automation and drip campaigns
* Proper analytics dashboard
* High converting and custom registration landing pages
* Integration with 1000+ apps with Zapier
* Can insert your Facebook Ad tracking pixel
* Ability to run free webinars or paid virtual summits
- Superfast live chat
- Easy to use
- Interactive polls and surveys
- Offers highly customizable templates
- Difficult to navigate the backend
- Glitches in audio going in and out
- Takes a longer time to open presentations
WebinarNinja offers 3 comprehensive pricing plans to suit the needs of its users:
- Starter plan: $39/month billed annually
- Pro plan: $79/month billed annually
- Plus plan: $129/month billed annually
GoToWebinar is one of the oldest and the most popular webinar tools that are used by big businesses.
It has got lots of useful tools and features that help to plan, host, analyze, and promote your webinars.
GoToWebinar platform supports everyone. Whether youâ€™re doing your first webinar or you get thousands of attendees every week.
This software enables you to customize the look and its feel to match your brand.
- Integration with GoToMeeting
- Integration with Zapier, Unbounce, Salesforce, etc
- Pre-recorded events
- Detailed analytics
- Consists of a video editor and transcripts
- Allows video embedding
- Breakout rooms
- Interactive features like live chat, polls, etc
- Accepts payments
- HD quality video
- In-built polls & surveys
- Recording can be shared online
- Excellent customer support
- Offers a 7-day trial run
- Outdated software
- Need to upload the recorded file to the cloud manually
- Presenters & participants need to download certain software to use this platform
GoToWebinar offers 3 comprehensive pricing plans to suit the needs of its users:
- Starter plan: $89/month (billed annually) for 100 participants
- Pro plan: $199/month (billed annually) for 500 participants
- Plus plan: $429/month (billed annually) for 1000 participants
Choosing the right webinar software helps you to find a solution that allows you to deploy information in a straightforward and simple manner.
The webinar tools mentioned above are the 7 best tools that can help you to create a successful webinar to increase your sales tremendously.